Everything is possible with reliable partners – both in sporting and business terms. I can highly recommend the products of these companies. Thank you for the great cooperation!
The Italian hardware specialist has been manufacturing highly innovative products for mountaineers since 1889. A good example of this is the slim and super-light CAMP DYON carabiner with patented KeyWire lock – at 33 grams it is currently the lightest full-size carabiner without a nose and has the highest open gate strength of 11 KN.
My favourite gear
- CORSA NANOTECH – UL ice axe for all fast glacier ascents.
- GECKO ICE PRO – durable ice climbing glove with a mega grip.
- STORM – UL climbing helmet with a great fit.
- DYON – currently the strongest KeyWire crab on the market.
- NITRO LOCK – durable and lightweight screw carabiner.
- ALPINE FLASH – lightweight climbing harness with a small pack size.
- GHOST – UL rucksack for long multi-pitch routes.
The name Riccardo Cassin is a legend in mountaineering. Today, the fourth generation of the Italian precious blacksmith manufactures the extremely light and highly developed CASSIN ice tools and crampons in Premana/Lecco. In particular the CASSIN
My favourite gear
- X-DREAM – perfectly balanced ice tool with great handling.
- X-ALL-MOUNTAIN – the workhorse for alpine mixed terrain.
- ALPINIST TECH – super stiff and lightweight crampon for complex ice falls.
- X-GYRO LEASH – sophisticated ice tool leash with integrated swivel.
Malachowski is a market leader in the production of ultra-lightweight premium down sleeping bags and down garments. A good example of this is the Ultralight series of minimalist sleeping bags, which are the lightest in the world in their category. The Polish company uses only high class Polish natural down and super light outer fabrics for its products. This creates products for maximum performance with minimum weight and smallest packing size – perfect for rough alpine terrain and expeditions.
The traditional shoe manufacturer with its headquarter in Asolo has been producing mountaineering shoes since 1938 and offers a wide range of high-quality climbing shoes today. SCARPA climbing shoes are well known for their unique fit and good quality. No place too far!
My favourite shoes
- RIBELLE TECH 2.0 HD – UL mountain boots with custom fit gaiter sock.
- ZODIAC GTX – lightweight mountaineering boot for rocky terrain.
- MESCALITO – the classic among the real approach shoes.
- MAESTRO MID ECO – very technical climbing shoe for all cracks and smearing.
- BOOSTIC – stands incredibly well on the smallest edges.
Let’s work together!
I’m happy to send you my complete portfolio and media kit. Please send your inquiry to: