Everything is possible with reliable partners – both in sporting and business terms. I can highly recommend the products of these companies. Thank you for the great cooperation!
The Italian hardware specialist from Premana above Lake Como has been manufacturing highly innovative and lightweight equipment for mountaineers since 1889 – and currently in its fourth generation. Good examples of this are the
My favourite gear
- X-DREAM – perfectly balanced ice tool with great handling.
- X-ALL-MOUNTAIN – the workhorse for alpine mixed terrain.
- ALPINIST TECH – super lightweight crampon with a sophisticated front point design.
- CORSA NANOTECH – UL ice axe for all fast glacier ascents.
- GECKO ICE PRO – durable ice climbing glove with a mega grip.
- STORM – UL climbing helmet with a great fit.
- DYON – currently the strongest KeyWire crab on the market.
- ALPINE FLASH – lightweight alpine climbing harness with a small pack size.
The traditional shoe manufacturer with its headquarter in Asolo has been producing mountaineering shoes since 1938 and offers a wide range of high-quality climbing shoes today. SCARPA climbing shoes are well known for their unique fit and good quality. No place too far!
My favourite shoes
- RIBELLE TECH 2.0 HD – UL mountain boots with custom fit gaiter sock.
- ZODIAC GTX – lightweight mountaineering low boot for rocky terrain.
- MESCALITO – the classic among the real approach shoes.
- GENERATOR/MAESTRO – technical alpine climbing shoe for cracks and smearing.
- BOOSTIC – stands incredibly well on the smallest edges.
Let’s work together!
I’m happy to send you my complete portfolio and media kit. Please send your inquiry to: